NGINX proxy websocket

Hazrat Shah hshah at crestron.com
Wed Mar 13 22:59:38 UTC 2013

I am using the Nginx v1.3.14 server proxy.  I am sending the Websocket HTTP connection request "CONNECT HostName:Port HTTP/1.1" packet to the proxy  from the client.  It responds with an http-alt ack packet.  How can I configure the proxy to return the HTTP reply "HTTP/1.1 200"? I also do not see in Wireshark trace the proxy attempting to establish a TCP connection with the Websocket server.

-HS

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.