Need to proxypass to different servers.

Geo P.C. pcgeopc at
Thu Mar 21 05:45:20 UTC 2013

Thanks for your updates. We are able to proxypass to another domain. But
the issue is domain’s sub directories are not working fine.

That is in

server {

                listen 80;

proxy_set_header Host;

                location / {

location /cms {

While accessing we are getting the application that running
on but when we access we are not
getting the address page but insated we are getting the same index page.

That’s we are unable to access any subdirectories inside /cms/ if we access
we are getting the index page only.

So can you please guys help us on it.