No subject

Paul N. Pace paulnpace at
Thu May 2 20:05:29 UTC 2013

I am trying my first install of Mailman. I have a working
Postfix/Dovecot/MySQL mail server running Ubuntu 12.04 and nginx
stable 1.2.7.

I am following the ngnix Mailman wiki article

and the Ubuntu Official Documentation for setting up Mailman.

I had to install thttpd from the deb file because starting with 12.04
it is not available in the repositories.

Other than that, I tried to follow both guides to the letter. When I
go to I get redirected to (on Chrome and FF, but not
IE) and I get a 400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large.

Any ideas on where to start looking?