Problem with fastcgi_split_path_info on ubuntu precise

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sun May 5 00:13:12 UTC 2013

It seems that PATH_INFO is sensitive to points being used in URI...
Check the PHP doc about
$_SERVER<http://www.php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.server.php>:
a very interesting example is being provided there.

Ubuntu is much likely not the problem.
Since you are a 'good sysadmin', you also tried to relate trouble to some
recent update of packages if any. :o)
If nothing changed in your setup or in your configuration, then it comes
from bad/unreliable usage of unknown resources.

Hope that I helped,
---
*B. R.*