location matching.

Jonathan Matthews contact at jpluscplusm.com
Sun May 12 15:34:07 UTC 2013

On 12 May 2013 16:21, Steve Wilson <lists-nginx at swsystem.co.uk> wrote:
> On 12/05/2013 15:55, Jonathan Matthews wrote:
>> Have you looked at the ^~ prefix mentioned in
>> http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpCoreModule#location  ?
>>
>> It looks like what you need ...
>
> I thought I'd tried that, and even with the change in config it's still
> giving me the 404 errors.

It might just be some unintended rewrite you're doing at the server
level. Those don't look very nice, IMHO.

May I strongly suggest that you separate SVN access out by a different
host header? Then you won't have to deal with an increasingly complex
single server{} where this sort of thing might happen when you make
the slightest change in the future ...

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Matthews // Oxford, London, UK