Fancyindex module hangs connection

peku33 nginx-forum at
Tue May 14 09:38:06 UTC 2013

Hi everybody.
I'm facing a problem with my nginx 1.4.0 server bulit from portage on gentoo
(fresh instllation, amd64). After configuring one location to use
fancyindex on;
directory listing loads to footer and then connection freezes for about 1
minute. In this time no data is received, but browser shows that the page is
still being loaded. After one minute, server finally sends fancyindex footer
and connection closes.

Here is my nginx.conf:

Here is my security.conf:

And here is how the transfer goes:

Here are the flags I used for building:

While using autoindex instead of fancyindex everything works correct.