Nginx giving 502 Bad Gateway in random intervals

darshan.choudhary nginx-forum at
Wed May 15 09:43:44 UTC 2013

darshan.choudhary Wrote:
> Did everything you mentioned above but still it is showing after I
> run/etc/init.d/php-fpm start
> -bash: /etc/init.d/php-fpm: No such file or directory

I somehow managed to install fpm and now it is not starting.

service php5-fpm restart gives me this error:
Restarting PHP5 FastCGI Process Manager: php5-fpm failed!

When i see the logs this is latest error that shows up:
unable to bind listening socket for address '': Address
already in use (98)

Can you please point me anything that is going wrong..!!