Add [nginx] to subject lines on this mailing list?

Daniel Griscom griscom at
Thu May 16 11:41:28 UTC 2013

This mailing list is run by Gnu's Mailman application. The default
configuration for Mailman adds a "[NameOfMailList]" prefix to the
subject of every sent email, e.g.

>Subject: [Congregation] Tuesday's Notes

This makes it very easy to sort out my inbox, and gives my spam
filter something to key on.

On the nginx mailing list this has been turned off, so I find it hard
to figure out why someone unknown is writing me about "bug?", and
often find the list emails in my junk mail folder.

I'd like to have the setting turned back on; would that be OK?

Daniel T. Griscom             griscom at
Suitable Systems
1 Centre Street, Suite 204    (781) 665-0053
Wakefield, MA  01880-2400