Add [nginx] to subject lines on this mailing list?

René Neumann lists at
Thu May 16 23:53:33 UTC 2013

Am 16.05.2013 18:02, schrieb mex:
> inb4 server-based-filters: not always an option in a company-environment or
> with hosted mails.
> what's comfortable for  alice is not always fine for bob.

That's true, of course. My thoughts were just along the line of "people
caring about webservers have a higher probability of running (or being
able to run) their own mailserver". And also I just wanted to point out
an alternative, when you happen to have a client without filters (like

- René