Problem with rewrite regexes when the URL contains a trailing slash (nginx-1.5.0)

Roberto F. robertof.public at
Wed May 22 19:17:20 UTC 2013

Hi, thanks for the fast answer!
Yes, I am using nginx on Windows and I didn't know about that restriction.
Since the project I'm working on requires that (damned!) final point, do
you know a way to overcome this restriction?
For example, I thought about cygwin but I'm not sure if it would work.

Thanks again,