Performance trouble after migration Squeeze to Wheezy

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Fri May 24 21:16:03 UTC 2013

First of all I need to emphasize the fact that I know WHeezy is not yet
What I am trying to determine how WHeezy could impact Nginx (compiled for
Squeeze) performance.

Since I made the upgrade, big files are being served in a slow fashion
(~200 kiB/s).
The directory serving them is configured with AIO and worked perfectly
before system changes.

I know Sergey listed some changes in the
but what precisely would explain such a slow-down?
Is there a defect somewhere that I can work on or just be patient and wait
for the release of the Wheezy build of Nginx?

*B. R.*