Error message: invalid number of arguments in "proxy_pass" directive ...

ZyntraX nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue May 28 18:35:33 UTC 2013

Hello guys

I'm using nginx as a load balancer between 2 apache webservers for a school
assignment, but i can't get it working. My nginx server (running on ubuntu
server) won't start...

He keeps giving met this error:
[emerg] invalid number of arguments in "proxy_pass" directive in
/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/default.save:35

I googled this error already but i couldn't find the solution...

This is my configuration:

http://puu.sh/337yk/b597e5fe18.png

(it's a screenshot, i know there is a missing "}" , my screen resolution
isn't that big).

Can you guys please help me?

Thanks!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,239638,239638#msg-239638