PHP via FastCGI in / and sub-directory location w/ different roots

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Thu Nov 7 12:43:12 UTC 2013

IMHO, using a rewrite in nginx to modify the way PHP processes the request
looks strange to me. Maybe am I wrong.

Have you had a look in the content of the params you send to PHP through
CGI? Overloading some of the variables by removing the leading '/b' there
might help PHP resolving correctly the filename while searching it on disk.
I would personally look in that direction.

I would also use another PHP pool (thus another socket) to isolate both
*B. R.*