I translated document from English to Japanese

Vladimir Homutov vl at nginx.com
Mon Nov 18 12:46:52 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:49:14AM +0900, Yuta MASUMOTO wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I intersted in nginx, but Japanese documents is out of date,
> so I will be translate documents from English to Japanese,
> but I cannnot find information to translation.
>
> Right now, I created git repository what documention page.
> https://github.com/owatan/nginx-doc-jp
> http://owatan.github.io/nginx-doc-jp/libxslt/ja/docs/
>
> Could you merge translated this documents ?
>
> --
> Yuta MASUMOTO
> Mail: owata at club.kyutech.ac.jp

Hi Yuta!

I've made a quick look into you repo and found that you have removed existing
documentation from index (your index has only beginners guide and install
documents, while current documentation has other articles) - any reasons
to do so?

As I understand, your contribution is to provide translation for
beginners guide and install documents and some other minor changes.

If you want your work to be merged, please provide a changeset against our
nginx.org repository (http://hg.nginx.org/nginx.org/), following
recommendations here:

http://nginx.org/en/docs/contributing_changes.html

so that we can see actual changes (edits and new articles separate) with
commit logs that makes sense.

Thank you!