Pass parameters though auth_request directive?

engenex nginx-forum at
Mon Nov 18 15:34:42 UTC 2013

Hi Maxim!

Your solution worked.  Thanks for the fast response.

I was able to access the original params through the $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']
php array as you said.  I didn't even have to change my conf.

God bless you.  I spent the better part of the last 24 hours trying to
figure this one out.
I should have paid closer attention to my nginx error.log...  the answer was
right there in front of me ;)

[debug] 15544#0: *15 fastcgi param: "REQUEST_URI: