nginx-1.5.7

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 16:39:32 UTC 2013

Hello Nginx users,

Now available: Nginx 1.5.7 for Windows http://goo.gl/sZYAx9 (32-bit
and 64-bit versions)

These versions are to support legacy users who are already using
Cygwin based builds of Nginx. Officially supported native Windows
binaries are at nginx.org.

Announcements are also available via my Twitter stream
(http://twitter.com/kworthington), if you prefer to receive updates
that way.

Thank you,
Kevin