Proxy_pass with decode_base64 result

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Thu Nov 28 09:09:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 03:10:37AM -0500, Jugurtha wrote:

Hi there,

> Thank you for the response Francis, I saw this after several searches on the
> board but without success.
> I will continue my investigations to try to solve this problem.
>
> Thank you for the clue ;)

You're welcome.

I confess I'm not sure why you're still seeing a problem.

You have "proxy_pass $variable" -- this means you must have a "resolver"
configured which is a DNS server that nginx can use to find the IP address
associated with whatever hostname is included in $variable.

If you don't have a resolver, you get the error message you reported.

If you do have a resolver, you should see success, or a different error
message indicating why it failed.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org