Peer closed connection in SSL handshake when using chrome

nginxnewbie33 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Oct 1 13:26:57 UTC 2013

Seems I'm answering my own question but it leads to another.  This is not
really an issue with CHROME the problem is that I had fiddler running while
I was trying to bring up my app.  So it is actually fiddler that causes the
errors.  I also have issues with IE when I'm running fiddler jsut didn't
realize it.  So is there anything I need to do to get nginx to run with
fiddler or is there another diagnostic tool I could use with nginx?
Thanks

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,243298,243299#msg-243299