Config Mail Proxy for POP3/SMTP microsoft exchange

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Thu Oct 17 12:03:46 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 05:55:46AM -0400, hcmnttan wrote:

> I found that link before,
> Things I wonder is that where  "localhost:9000/cgi-bin/auth;" is coming
> from? Is it a http URL ?
> I don't know how to define "localhost:9000/cgi-bin/auth" URL for auth_http
> Sorry if my question is so silly. I'm very new to NGINX.

It's an auth http script URL - it's a script you are expected to
write to check passwords/return appropriate backends in your
system.  Try looking at other configuration examples at the link
provided to see complete examples with some simple auth scripts

Maxim Dounin