proxy pass with rewrite

Philipp Kraus philipp.kraus at
Fri Oct 25 11:25:10 UTC 2013

Am 25.10.2013 um 10:01 schrieb Francis Daly <francis at>:
> looks like it may have useful information.

I have used this how to, but I cannot create a working solution

> Fix jenkins so that it knows it is below /jenkins/, not below /.

I have set in Jenkins System panel the field "Jenkins URL" to "myserver/jenkins/"

Any URLs are working correct but other are working. CSS are not working because the /jenkins/ part
is not exists. So it seems that nginx removes on some URL the /jenkins/ part in the URL