Access to live limit_conn values?

bryndole nginx-forum at
Thu Sep 19 00:58:41 UTC 2013

I'm looking for a way get the value of the current number of connections in
a given limit_conn zone.There is no variable access that I can find.

I'm considering hacking this into the stub_status module, so that all of the
active connection zones are displayed with the current number of active

Is this value accessible via the lua or perl interface?

Having a way to just add this value to the log line might be sufficient.