request body and client_body_buffer_size

Jeroen Ooms jeroenooms at
Thu Sep 26 00:41:44 UTC 2013

One more question regarding this:

> The
>    proxy_no_cache $request_body_file;
> should do the trick, see

I tried this and get a warning:
   nginx: [warn] "proxy_no_cache" functionality has been changed in
0.8.46, now it should be used together with "proxy_cache_bypass"

Do I just need to add an additional line:
   proxy_cache_bypass $request_body_file;

It is not clear to me how proxy_cache_bypass is different from proxy_no_cache.