Overhead when enabling debug?

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 11:59:22 UTC 2013

Thank you agentz, that looks amazing. I will be including that in the next
server software push.

And also Maxim, thank you for you for taking the time to prepare those
figures. I am going to my own testing and presuming that holds with our
usecase / modules I will be deploying --with-debug myself. Its definitely
worth it for <5% any day.

Regards,
Mathew