ngx_slab_alloc() failed: no memory in cache keys zone "zone-xyz"

jakubp nginx-forum at
Wed Apr 2 09:30:55 UTC 2014

Hi Maxim

Let me explain the use case.
I am using cache module to serve very large library. Some files are very
popular but a ot of them are not popular at all though. To deal with this
long tail I use proxy_cache_min_uses to cache only after it was requested
several times. So what I think happens is that disk is not a limiting factor
(at least not enough) but keys zone grows very quickly.