Transforming nginx for Windows

tonyschwartz nginx-forum at
Wed Apr 2 18:30:47 UTC 2014

Not really, you'd need another copy of windows depending on the type of vm,
extra licensing, etc.  I have been doing this kind of thing very happily for
many many years.  I like doing it this way and have had very good
experiences doing it.  Most any kind of app will happily run multiple
instances.  I would suggest nginx for windows should allow it.  Perhaps a
config entry for this "shared pool name" property can be added to the