how to configure nginx with running apache ?

Steve Holdoway steve at
Thu Apr 17 10:34:43 UTC 2014

Can anyone tell my what thebenefits are ( apart from .htaccess support,
which I see all too often as a curse ) why anyone would do this in
preference to just using a pure nginx solution?

Sorry this is a bit of a hijack, but as a long time ( 1.3 on ) apache
user, and nginx convert, I can't see why you would.