use subdirectories instead of subdomains

Thuban thuban at yeuxdelibad.net
Fri Apr 25 19:59:42 UTC 2014

* Jim Ohlstein <jim at ohlste.in> le [25-04-2014 14:17:33 -0400]:

> >>Why are you using an alias here? If the root is /var/www/mysite then
> >>
> >>location /owncloud
> >>
> >>would be interpreted as /var/www/mysite/owncloud which I'm guessing
> >>is what you want.
> >
> >Because the owncloud.conf contains `location` rules like this :
> >
> >     location = /robots.txt {
> >             allow all;
> >             log_not_found off;
> >             access_log off;
> >         }
> >         location / {
> >                 # The following 2 rules are only needed with webfinger
> >                 rewrite ^/.well-known/host-meta /public.php?service=host-meta last;
> >                 rewrite ^/.well-known/host-meta.json /public.php?service=host-meta-json last;
> >
> >                 rewrite ^/.well-known/carddav /remote.php/carddav/ redirect;
> >                 rewrite ^/.well-known/caldav /remote.php/caldav/ redirect;
> >
> >                 rewrite ^(/core/doc/[^\/]+/)$ $1/index.html;
> >
> >                 try_files $uri $uri/ index.php;
> >         }
> >
> >     # deny direct access
> >     location ~ ^/(data|config|\.ht|db_structure\.xml|README) {
> >         deny all;
> >     }
> >
> >     # enable php
> >         location ~ ^(.+?\.php)(/.*)?$ {
> >         try_files $1 = 404;
> >         include fastcgi_params;
> >         fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$1;
> >         fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $2;
> >         fastcgi_param HTTPS on;
> >         fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock;
> >
> >     }
> >

> I'm still not sure you've actually given a reason why you need an alias.

Infact, I don't have a good reason for using alias, I just found this
proposal on the web while I was trying to configure this.

I also would like to use includes, because I might need to add other
services on the host and keeping things clean.

The idea is to define some subdirectories as is they were "new root".

Sorry if my english isn't clear...

Thank you for links, I will read.

Regards

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Thuban
| `-'    PubKey : http://yeuxdelibad.net/Divers/thuban.pub
 \_      KeyID : 0x54CD2F2F
Envoyé à partir de mon serveur auto-hébergé