mschipperheyn nginx-forum at
Tue Aug 5 15:04:15 UTC 2014

I have been testing nginx 1.6.0 as a reverse proxy with SPDY support. I
sometimes get empty responses. I have seen a bug report
( about this which seems to be in
line with what I have been seeing. It's marked as fixed but there seems some
confusion about whether this fix was accepted. I have also seen that various
SPDY related issues were fixed in 1.7.x mainline and I was waiting for 1.6.1
in the hope that these would be retrofitted to 1.6.1.

So, I would just like to do if these empty response issues have been
addressed? It seems like a major stability concern.