How to call redis2-nginx-module or any other module from another module

Wandenberg Peixoto wandenberg at
Tue Aug 12 12:34:35 UTC 2014

If you need to call redis from your code, you can take a look on
redis_nginx_adapter <>.
But, if you want to get the value from your "config" and use it there,
probably you have to use some other language like perl or lua,
I'm not 100% sure