How to call redis2-nginx-module or any other module from another module

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at
Tue Aug 12 20:47:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 5:16 AM, ajaybodhe wrote:
> redis2-nginx-module is written with all location configs.
> Does it mean that the module can only be called from browser with some url?
> If I want to introduce new module into reuest processing path & call
> redis2-nginx-module to fetch data from redis how I can do it?

See my reply on the openresty-en mailing list here:

BTW, please do not cross-post your questions between openresty-en and
nginx mailing lists because most of the people on the former should be
on the latter as well. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,