reverse proxy images - windows

gmlopez nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Aug 13 15:09:01 UTC 2014

Sorry, I forgot to add this information.

I did try 1.6.1 and 1.7.4 all with the same results.
Log entries do not show anything useful apart from the request being
received in access log and derived to upstream server. No errors on error
log.

The configuration is the default nginx config plus one virtual server and
locations as the following:

upstream filesvr {
	  server localhost:8888;
}

server {
        listen       localhost:8888;
        server_name  server2;
	client_max_body_size 20M;
        charset UTF-8;

	location /some/images/ {
		alias c:/images/;

server {
        listen       localhost:80;
        server_name  server1;
	client_max_body_size 20M;
        charset UTF-8;

	location /some/images/ {
		proxy_http_version 1.1;
		proxy_set_header X-Real-IP  $remote_addr;
		proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
		proxy_pass http://filesvr;

It is worth to mention that I´m trying to get this to work on windows just
for development purposes. The deployment is on linux servers and it actually
works as expected.

Thanks for your responses!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,252520,252538#msg-252538