How to configure rewrites or security download hashed link with expiration date

farukest nginx-forum at
Sun Aug 24 08:47:28 UTC 2014

Hi i have a video publishing website and have tons of ".mp4" videos in my
website. I want to use hashing . But i couldn't understand documentation how
to use this configuration. My first question : Is it possible to use this
configuration in localhost, because first i should try with localhost. I can
share my nginx configuration. I really need to make this configuration. Hope
you can help me, thanks in advance.