Nginx using with https :(

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at
Sat Aug 30 18:06:50 UTC 2014

You have a duplicated ssl_certificate directive as the message says... and
it even states the line "72"

I was reading back on the thread and I wonder if you applied the patch
correctly... can you re-paste the config?

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*
*E-mail:    *miguelmclara at