nginx control panel

Anoop Alias anoopalias01 at
Tue Dec 16 06:00:28 UTC 2014

One of the problems that nginX had in adoption was the lack of support in
mainstream webhosting control panel's which powers a very large chunk of
the Internet . I would like to announce which can be
used to achieve a full nginx control panel for deploying PHP-FPM, PYTHON,

It works as a module for the popular cPanel control panel as there are lots
of stuff we didnt want to replicate in an entirely new control panel and
its easier to reach a good userbase with an existing panel .

nDeploy has an rpm based installer which works very well in easy install
,upgrade and uninstall of the software.

install nDeploy .ShutDown apache and enjoy power of nginX :)

*Anoop P Alias*