all visitor have same IP (my server IP)

umarizal nginx-forum at
Tue Dec 16 14:12:39 UTC 2014

activa Wrote:
> i have added the setting to the nginx.conf .
> but still i show more than 1500 connexion from the server ip .

Do you solve the problem? I ask because I am having the same problem.

After installing Nginx, all visitors are marked with the same server IP
instead of your real IP in scripts as phpBB and MyBB for example.

I tried adding the lines reported by our friend Ruslan, in Nginx config
file, but unfortunately it did not work.