Nginx "I'm exiting" error w/ TokuMX

jontobs nginx-forum at
Fri Dec 19 15:03:13 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
We (tokutek have a customer that is trying to connect to
TokuMX with Nginx and is getting a only an "I'm exiting" message. If you're
not familiar with TokuMX, it is a more efficient, higher performance fork of
MongoDB (also open source). Application side, we have changed nothing (same
drivers, language, wire protocol, etc). Can someone explain what the
connection process is and maybe point us to some code?

Also, any plans to work with TokuMX in the future? Our code is available on
github (