How to write nginx, NGINX or Nginx ?

Jim Ohlstein jim at ohlste.in
Tue Dec 30 15:01:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

On 12/30/14 9:43 AM, Patrick Nommensen wrote:
> Hi Simone,
>
> When it's about the company [1] use “Nginx" and when it’s about the software use “NGINX".
>
> We’ll look to resolve present inconsistencies.
>
> [1] http://nginx.com/company/

While I think this is much ado about nothing, I've been using nginx
since the 0.6.x line, and subscribing to this list since then as well.
Igor has (or had) *always* spelled the software "nginx" [0]. This was
the case when he was active on this list as well.

[0] http://sysoev.ru/en/

--
Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain