How to write nginx, NGINX or Nginx ?

Jim Ohlstein jim at
Tue Dec 30 15:01:25 UTC 2014

On 12/30/14 9:43 AM, Patrick Nommensen wrote:
> Hi Simone,
> When it's about the company [1] use “Nginx" and when it’s about the software use “NGINX".
> We’ll look to resolve present inconsistencies.
> [1]

While I think this is much ado about nothing, I've been using nginx
since the 0.6.x line, and subscribing to this list since then as well.
Igor has (or had) *always* spelled the software "nginx" [0]. This was
the case when he was active on this list as well.

Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain