a NGINX Summit 2/25 in San Francisco

richardm nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat Feb 1 14:32:10 UTC 2014

sarahnovotny Wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I’d like to invite you to join the Nginx, Inc. team for our first User
> Summit February 25th at Dogpatch Studios in San Francisco.
>
> The highlights include 2 formal presentations by the NGINX FOSS
> project and Nginx, Inc. founder, Igor Sysoev, and well known module
> developer in the NGINX ecosystem, Yichun Zhang (@agentzh).  And, we’re
> soliciting lightning talks from the community!
> . . . . .

Is there any chance that these talks will be captured on video and made
available to those of us who cannot attend? I know that is not as good as
being there, and I'd travel if I could, but it's not possible. The main
speakers are so important to nginx that we'd all love to hear what they say.

Thanks.
Richard

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,246971,247077#msg-247077