server blocks configured, but getting "hello world" of nginx

Josh Stratton strattonbrazil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:21:06 UTC 2014

How long is that cache kept?  If it redirected to the other one, will be
redirect on my phone indefinitely?  I tried clearly my phone's settings and
it still pulls up the other site's page--the old page, too, as I've changed
the words.  Is nginx saying this page is cacheable and thus not returning
the new version because the browser uses the old one?

> This article should shed the light:
> http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/server_names.html

Thanks for the link.  That seems pretty clear, but how is nginx deriving
the hostname?  If I run `hostname` I get "home" back.  I still don't
understand why it fell back to the other one.