server blocks configured, but getting "hello world" of nginx

Josh Stratton strattonbrazil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 20:59:28 UTC 2014

What does the DNS server have to do with it?  I thought it just translated
domain names to IP addresses.  I thought the browser queries the DNS, gets
the IP from the domain name (which is the same for both domains--with or
without www), and returns it to the browser.  The browser then fires the
request to that IP address with the domain inside the HTTP header, which
nginx uses to determine the correct server block.