server blocks configured, but getting "hello world" of nginx

Josh Stratton strattonbrazil at
Mon Feb 3 22:28:41 UTC 2014

Right, and that's fine.  It just seems a bizarre behavior.  I would have
expected an nginx error or something. Thanks for all your help getting it
figured out.  nginx's configuration seems very intuitive in general.