Nginx proxy with websocket not returning data

Ne Ka lists at
Tue Feb 4 05:42:37 UTC 2014

Nginx - 1.4.4
OS - windows
I ran it with the error log debug mode but didn't see anything out of
usual. I tried attaching it but its giving me some error.

Not sure how to get nginx - V output, the debugging mentioned was for