nginx-1.5.10

Valentin V. Bartenev vbart at nginx.com
Wed Feb 5 09:41:35 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 05 February 2014 14:31:01 Steve Holdoway wrote:
[..]
> Great to hear about the new speedy stuff. I take it it's not getting
> backported into 1.4, so when's 1.6 due?

Just a note for people who worry about using mainline version in production.
The fact that there is version called "stable" doesn't imply that the other one
is "unstable".  We call one branch stable because we maintain internal API and
feature set stability for 3rd-party developers, while mainline versions gets
all improvements (and even more bugfixes).

  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev