100% CPU Usage

Cédric nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Feb 7 14:27:02 UTC 2014

(In first sorry for my english, I'm French)
In my Company we work with Trend Micro Deep Security v9.
This solution is installed on a 2008R2 SP1 (Virtual Machine) and every week
we have a crash; 2 NGINX.EXE process uses 100% CPU usage.
I have created a scheduled task who reboot the server once per week but the
problem is not  resolved.

NGINX version :

Nginx.conf :

daemon                off;
worker_processes      1;
error_log            "C:/Program Files/Trend Micro/Deep Security
pid                  "C:/Program Files/Trend Micro/Deep Security
events { worker_connections 1024; }
http {
 server_tokens       off;
 default_type        application/octet-stream;
 keepalive_timeout   60;
 access_log          off;
 log_not_found       off;
 ssl_certificate          "C:/Program Files/Trend Micro/Deep Security
 ssl_certificate_key      "C:/Program Files/Trend Micro/Deep Security
 server {
  listen             [::]:4122 ssl;
  listen             4122 ssl;
  root               "C:/Program Files/Trend Micro/Deep Security
  location / {
    allow              all;
  location /data/ {
    client_body_in_file_only      on;
    client_body_temp_path         "C:/Program Files/Trend Micro/Deep
Security Relay/relay/iau/upload/";
    client_max_body_size          1000m;
    client_body_timeout           300;
    fastcgi_pass                  localhost:4123;
    fastcgi_param URI             $uri;
    fastcgi_param REQUEST_METHOD  $request_method;
    fastcgi_param CONTENT_LENGTH  $content_length;
    fastcgi_param CONTENT_FILE    $request_body_file;
    fastcgi_param CONTENT_ROOT    $document_root;
  location /upload/ {

Server :
2008 R2 SP1 (Virtual Machine)
2 vCPU