Transforming nginx for Windows

itpp2012 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Feb 7 18:34:41 UTC 2014

tonyschwartz Wrote:
> This is very nice.  Thanks.  I noticed the
> encrypted-session-nginx-module is missing from this build.  Is there

No reason to omit it other then no one has requested it :) I'll have a look
and add it if there are no cross source/module conflicts for the next
release, at the moment we're busy with integrating a select-boost api in the
core.

> some reason you omitted it?  Have you published any docs on how to
> build this ourselves in windows using your source code?  Or is that
> obvious and I should RTM?

A Rtfm is always recommended ;)

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,242426,247288#msg-247288