missing /etc/nginx/sites-available

jack linkers jacklinkers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:46:08 UTC 2014

I'm new to linux and webservers, but I have a brain and C# background.
I installed ngx_pagespeed with nginx on a fresh ubuntu 13.10 following this
tutorial :
I installed everything under root directory, successfully builded the
package and started nginx :

root at xxxxx:~# service nginx configtest
nginx: the configuration file /usr/local/nginx/conf/nginx.conf syntax is ok
nginx: configuration file /usr/local/nginx/conf/nginx.conf test is

root at xxxxx:~# curl -I -p http://localhost|grep X-Page-Speed
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed

I have no nginx folder under /etc, therefore I can't edit

I believe this folder comes with the package apt-get install nginx by
But how do I edit my .vhost from source build please ?

Thanks !