Delete temp upload files at the end of the request?

Francis Daly francis at
Wed Feb 12 20:06:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:36:39AM -0500, kate_r wrote:

Hi there,

> With the upload module, is the uploaded file supposed to be removed
> automatically at the end of the request? That is, the file that has just
> been uploaded and stored in upload_store. I think I saw some behaviour of
> the files disappearing at the end of a request, but now I don't get that any
> more.

There's possibly a directive to determine whether the file is
automatically removed or not.

What does the documentation say?

Is this the one you are using: ?

Francis Daly        francis at