Resend - worker_connections are not enough while requesting certificate status

nginx user zxcvbn4038 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:04:07 UTC 2014

I have seen errors in my logs: worker_connections are not enough while
requesting certificate status

I believe the main problem was that the worker_connections was set too low,
and I've fixed that.

However after looking at the source around the OCSP stapling, I have a
couple questions:

- It appears that ocsp responses are cached for five minutes, correct?

- When the cached responses expire, does each worker make a new request? Or
does every new connection cause a request to be sent until one of the
requests (from each worker) receives a reply and populates the cache?