How to delete cache based on expires headers?

Indo Php iptablez at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 04:17:46 UTC 2014

Thanks that makes clear!

On Friday, January 3, 2014 2:19 AM, António P. P. Almeida <appa at perusio.net> wrote:

Yes.

Nginx will obey the Cache-Control/Expire headers. It won't delete, but it will refresh the files so that the served content is fresh.
So it is as if the files were deleted. AFAIK deletion happens more often when the file is not accessed for given time specified through the inactive
parameter of the proxy_cache_path/fastcgi_cache_path directives.

----appa

Hi