Dynamic ssl certificate ? (wildcard+ multiple different certs)

António P. P. Almeida appa at perusio.net
Thu Jan 9 19:50:24 UTC 2014

Because the certs are parsed when the config is loaded so that you can have
a SSL context right from the start. Well before the HTTP layer is touched.
If you want dynamic cert loading you have to do it yourself.

At a time I tried that by following a simpler path of modifying stud so
that it does on the fly cert loading. Never pursued it further. The thing
is you need a context right from the start and then change dynamically to
use the server name, AFAICT.